Saturday, September 1, 2007

Across the Miles...


Happy Labor Day weekend to you all--any fun plans?

And...Happy 64th Birthday, Daddy (Sunday)! I hope it's a great day for you. You're the best father a daughter could hope for. I just wish I could be there for you today, the way you've been there for me.

P.S. To the (ahem) talented poet who has the most recent comment on "Poet, Interrupted," calling herself "number 1" - not Commander Ryker, I assume...if you want to rejoice in being old(er) than me, have at it. =) hee hee By the way, thanks for letting me share birthday parties with you (picture at right).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only are you a talented poet, you're quite the detective! You cracked the code, Encylclopedia Brown. Similar to the removal of Nacho Libre's mask, my identity is revealed. (Yes, we finally saw that movie last night).
In reading Flavid's BSBC post, it seems like the youth were exposed to lots of positive teaching and music this weekend. Have a Slush Puppie in the Chow Hall for me!