Sunday, September 9, 2007

Making Seuss Proud



Here's a first in the long history of this blog: we had a tie in the funniest word poll. Apparently you voters were steadfastly divided between the words "razzlefrazzle" and "foofaraw." (sigh) Ah, Dr. Seuss would be proud of your taste.

Tonight I was talking with a good (and very funny) friend named Libby. Something that happened to her recently reminded me of a "no recovery" embarrassing moment I had long ago at Jack & Jill Donuts in Abilene. --What? I've never told you about that? Well...it was late one week night... Oops, gotta go. Maybe next time.

In the meantime, if you haven't had a chance yet take your shot at naming the next Indiana Jones movie in the new poll. Spielberg is anxiously awaiting the verdict.

5 comments:

Christi said...

LOL! I will be impatiently waiting for the rest of the story. ;)

...and Travis, I am always here so much earlier than the rest of you because I am an early riser and 2 hours ahead of the rest of the clan...that' my story and I am sticking to it. smiles...

Travis said...

Okay, Christi. I won't argue with you at all!

Alison, did you notice that none of your Indiana Jones titles included me? Was that accidental?

Travis said...

And, by the way, have you considered how rude that is to start a story and not finish it? Really!

Alison Bryant said...

Christi, it's a fun story involving your brother. (Not Dan, by the way.)

Would you like to suggest some titles?
And of course I know that you're expecting me to point out that I'm a Black woman and you're a Pot. But I wouldn't do that.

Anonymous said...

green eggs and ham....such a scam