Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Plug

Do you like great photography, fiction, creative paper artistry, and/or clowns who can whip out spot-on impersonations of Nixon?


I'm feeling link-ish today, so if you like any of the above then I have some sites for you.

Photography
Here is a link for a great photo-a-day blog by David Bryant. Reflections of Creation
More keen things to see by photographer Kara Bryant... Kara Bryant Photo

Fiction and other writing
True treats for those who appreciate a good read, by author Travis W. Inman-- Travis W. Inman's blog (The Blundering Discoverer)
...and his web site: Travis W. Inman's web site

Paper crafting
When you visit designer Christi Snow's blog, you can't help but be inspired... Altered Ambitions

Confession: you won't find the Nixon clown thing in these links. ...I'm still working that up myself.

3 comments:

Christi said...

awww, thanks for the plug...btw,you may want to fix my name ;)

Alison Bryant said...

Oops, thanks for speaking up! I'm usually careful about those things, but apparently not this time.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm pretty behind! Thanks for my plug, too! And the "keen". That made my day! LOL