Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big Blog Announcement!

I have something to tell you about this blog...I'm moving to a new site! For some time now I've thought about changing up the look. My incredible husband has helped me with it. We've been working out some bugs, but I'm ready now to share it with you. From now on, find this blog at www.alisonbryantwrites.com.

I do this with mixed feelings; there is some sentimentality for me about this first blog format. =) At the new one I'll add some more touches here and there to get settled in. I'd love your feedback over there. I do need to tell you this: this version of "Hmmm" is in Blogger, and the new version is in WordPress. It's still easy to add comments, and there's an optional place to add your web site/blog if you have one.

I'll leave up this blog for quite a while for anyone who might wander by and wonder where we went.

Thanks for taking part. You are what makes blogging fun. So come on over, and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new space! I look forward to continually hear about your experiences.

Dave said...

Dan, what you doing here? She just said she moved. Dude, she's not here. She won't get your message. What part "I'm moving" do you not get? Go to the new spot. Quit hanging out here. This is a blogland ghost town. Moron.

(Alison put me up to this - except for the moron part. That's all me.)

Christi said...

Alison, Your new blog isn't letting me comment this morning. When I push the submit button, it goes to a This Page Not Found screen...

But here is what I was trying to leave at the other blog (so Dave won't call me a moron)...

ooooh, Alison! Your new blog is beautiful! I love the woodsy look to it.

I hope that you will continue to share more of your writing with us!!!
smiles,
Christi

Anonymous said...

So what are you doing here? (putz)

Travis said...

Alison,
No body likes a quitter.